Wednesday, September 12, 2007

OK Avitable. He seems to be into "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". So here's mine. My house that is.

As close as a shot as they have.
So here's the funny part. See that overwhelming tree near the corner of our lot. Yeah, that big black shadow. It actually sits across the street and behind us, and it's not there any more. Hasn't been for a year or better. The obnoxious neighbors house is in this picture, so it's at least more recent than 4 years. And somehow they snapped this shot while only ONE of our cars were home. Either that or I want their magic pen because my s-10 hasn't moved in 5 years, and it's no where to be seen. Yet you can see the big black truck.... what's that tell ya? Ha.

So there is mine. Try google maps for an aerial of yours. MSN live I hear works well too... if you don't live in BFE.

No comments: