Sunday, November 23, 2008

Discovery

Totally allergic to grain dust.

That's handy.

I started to suspect this about a month ago, but since I was "sick" it was hard to determine. So since I'm "healthy-er" yesterday confirmed the dust theory.

This AM.
Goopy eyes, check.
Tight chest, check.
Raspy, goopy, bleedy lungs, check.
Slight pressure headache started last night, check.

Next test with grain I'll try and antihistamine and see if that does the trick.


In other news, I've been feeling fine up to and including last night. I only was woke up at like 4am with the gurgling lung trick. It passed quickly so it wasn't much. I called the burn day hot-line while I was up, since the plan for today was to get up at 6am and go burn the huge pile of limbs. However today, no burn day. Figures.

So instead I slept in. Now we're going to go have brunch somewhere and find something totally unproductive to do. Then maybe I'll come home and make cinnamon rolls.

No comments: