Saturday, April 14, 2007

My dad and grandfather have a stalker. I think it's hilarious. I can't wait to see my dad to ask him how his stalker is. I bet he has NO clue. It seems my grandfather had the flu when he was sick earlier in the week. How do we know you might ask? (Because god knows that hell hole didn't take him to a DOCTOR) We know because my father has had the flu for the last 3 days, since he saw my grandfather last.

Me? The one with the comprised immune system? I'm fine, Thankyouveryuch. Must be that "old" blood I have.

I checked my blood oxygen level today while I was at the home. It was running in the 80's and low 90's. Thats GREAT for me. I was pretty happy with that. My heart rate is still way too high, but it will probably always be that way. 90-100 seems to be the average.

Now I'm taking my whiny self to bed.

No comments: