Friday, March 21, 2008

Russian Roulette

Russian Roulette with my health baby. How to keep life fun and entertaining.

That's what I've been doing the last couple days. I'm sick to damn death of feeling like shit all the time. TIA'S - shmee -I-a's this shit needs to stop. My heart is giving me huge amounts of trouble. Not racing but beating very very hard. I can feel it flip flopping around in there and can actually watch it beat when I look at my chest. So because it's struggling to move blood my limbs starve for oxygen which makes them weak. Which makes it very hard to do my job which, you know, requires WALKING.

SO here is my latest change. I'm using the drug the DR gave me in the inhaler because even though it's been making my head loopy, it works really really well. I stopped using one type of short acting inhaler and started using another because I'm not positive it wasn't creating the loopy head... it's hard to tell with so many being used in a day. Today should sort that out. I also stopped using my O2 at night. I personally think it was making the afternoons worse. Again, today will tell. My body was getting used to a certain level of o2 during the night and then "starving" for it during the day. I have to live with what level I have, so suck it up muscles, what you get is what you got. Oh, and I'm taking something to thin my blood again. I'm sticking to ibuprofen because when it wears off... so does it's blood thinning qualities (or so says the DR). I noticed a difference already with that last night. No pounding heart when I would walk from one end of my house to the other or roll over in bed or stand up or put on my sweatshirt or talk for 30 seconds.

Oh and Greg is sick again. Cough, fever, snot, lots of snot. Guess Bill gets conference duty alone today. When he's sick I wish we had one of those lives you can jump off of when some one gets sick. But there are babies to feed and goats to milk and dogs to let out/in. Oh well. We'll get through it.

Today I have to make a phone call. I've been putting it off for 2 weeks. Ha.

No comments: