Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pimpin'

So as most of the three of you here know, I'm not a big "joiner". I'm not into groups of people unless I'm controlling them. I'm pretty much a loner that way.
But over at DIST forum I've found a group that I can lurk around, toss out a half witted comment, and still have friends. No one gets their panties in a bunch when they don't agree. And no, they don't all agree all the time. There are varied and vastly different opinions there. Everyone keeps on their big girl panties and places nice, even Avi.
DIST turns one year old Sunday. I think it's pretty amazing that any group in this day and age on the internet lasts one whole year. That's like 12 months, 365 days, 8760 hours of togetherness without crumbling. We sent cards for Christmas and had a gift exchange. I never did get my damn cookies from KG though.
Congratulations DIST. I'm happy to say I'm a part of it. Super Slut that I am.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow...a whole year! I haven't been on there in a while. It got kind of boring since no one was posting. Meh. I've got other stuff to do besides that. :D

ONGZ! U & CP with the cookies! Gah! I'm totally going to send cookies. You'll get them when you least expect it. heh