Monday, January 12, 2009

HI it's me! Not Dead yet.

What? You look disappointed?

Ha.

So mornings suck still. But then they have sucked for years so that's really nothing new. I spent most of yesterday off of the oxygen and did ok, you know, not doing anything. Today I spend most of the day off the oxygen and have to work.

Wish me luck.

I still can't quite bring myself to leave the house without hauling George with me. Panic sets in and all. I think I'll have to break myself into short trips once the dust has settled after this little round of roulette.

I must be sleeping again as I woke up before my alarm this morning and didn't feel like I could crawl back in for the rest of the day. I do know I'm not getting up over and over at night to clear my lungs.

I don't think twice about getting up and walking from my computer to my bedside now, with or without oxygen. We're talking 10 steps both ways, but last week it was a monumental task. This week, a blip on the screen. For that alone I'm sure my son is eternally grateful.

Bill started on days today. This will either go just fine or next week the neighbors might be wondering what that smell coming from the garage is.

No comments: