Friday, December 14, 2007

Ok before I wander around the blogsphere and see all your answers to this I'd better answer it for myself. Or else my answers might sound like, hers or hers or hers or his or even maybe (though probably not) his.



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper. And I'm really good at it too. Now that I've said that I'll loose my nack for it and everything will look like crap.

2. Real or artificial tree?
Real. Though we have fake because I'm allergic to a real one we've found in the last few years. That blows.

3. When do you put up the tree?
When ever I feel like it. Maybe never.

4. When do you take it down? Ha. This is a joke in my family. We took off the christmas decorations one year and hung decorated blown out eggs on it.

5. Do you like eggnog? No. Good god no. Slime in a glass.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
We got a lot of practical gifts. One year I got a saddle for christmas and that was AWESOME. I also received some really pretty porcelain dolls.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. And the Lincoln logs my dad hand made for me as toys that I've saved to build a manger.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Everyone. I hate shopping.

9. Easiest person to buy for? My pets.

10. Worst Christmas present you ever got?

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Usually down to the wire too.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Greg and I found an awesome Hallmark one last year and neither of us can remember what it was called.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Ideally? Jan 1. Reality, the payday closest to the day for those who celebrate on Christmas day, the week AFTER christmas for my immediate family and my mom. Don't hate, we celebrate twice. Long tradition started by my mom to make it so she and my dad could both have a full christmas with me after they divorced. He got Christmas Eve./Christmas day and she did Christmas on New Years Eve/New years day. No hustling me back and forth for half a day here and half a day there.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Why would someone answer this Yes? Every one of your friends is now thinking... hummm.... I can actually say No. But you'd never know that for sure would you?

15. Favorite thing to eat on Christmas? Which one? Crab and tri-tip with my in laws since my mommy doesn't like crab. We usually do a pot roast at her house cause it's my hubbys fav. Only now he can't eat red meat. Ha.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear and LOTS of them.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Christmas shoes (non traditional) Frosty (traditional)

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both.

19. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer? Right now?

20. Angel or star on top of tree? Angel

21. Open presents Christmas Eve or morning. Morning

22. Most annoying thing this time of year? People

23. Do you decorate your tree in any theme or color? Last few years theme. Depending on who's coming maybe I'll pull out all the cool stuff I have from when I was a kid.

24. What do you leave for Santa? An unlocked door. ;-)

1 comment:

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

I like the two christmasses. Definitely gonna give that a go!