Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shit. On a stick. That pretty much sums up how I feel.

Hospital was totally unproductive other than to be told what I already knew and get a few prescriptions that may or may not help. I took a good long nap to make up for all the sleep I didn't get last night sitting up trying to breath. I'm dehydrated.
I'm trying desperately to figure out how to keep testing my herds while not testing my herds. Make sense? Oh good, now can you explain it to me? I'm hoping to hire someone and then step into a management/ shipping/ paperwork role. At least until I can get to the city and find out exactly what my options are from a doctor who has a fucking clue about CF.
Yeah the doctor today who told me I was having an asthma attack, he can kiss my ass.
I'm waiting to hear from on doctor about the referral I asked for to go see said doctor in the city.
I'm sitting here crying on and off and that's not helping my dehydration.
I'm shocked at the call from my dad today. I'm even more shocked when he called back. Why does it take me being at the end of my life span for him to try to be there? I'll take what I can get.
I'm just not ready to die.

No comments: