Thursday, December 18, 2008

Greg says to me last night, "OMG what IS that?"
I say; "What?"
He's looking pained, actually very pained, "That NOISE, you can't tell me you can't hear it."
At this point I'm kind of giggling. Yeah yeah bad mommy. "No honey I don't hear anything, mute the TV."
Ok now I see he can barley open his eyes and his cheeks are flushed, but still *snicker*.
"Ehhhhhhhhhhh, You can't HEAR that?"
"Uh, no. Just in your head dear. Only the dryer is running."
"Ok, it's getting better." And the redness starts to leave his face.
I tell him, "Ok if that happens again I want to know immediately and you're going back to the doctor."

In all seriousness I think those damn migraine are back. Headaches at night, ringing ears..... SHIT.

Oh and randomly my lungs started to bleed night before last and last night. Why? Is my lung ulcer on a schedule to totally fuck up all my jobs? Shit.

No comments: