Monday, June 9, 2008

I am so glad that show is over. I'm thinking more and more that I just dislike showing. I like hanging out and watching and seeing people and people watching, but ehhh the rest, no mater how well or poor we do, I just don't care.

I was so glad we were able to haul out early on Sunday. We did not stay to show our bucks, because really? What was the point. Half the togg bucks went home before me and I only entered my buck to make them official anyway. Next year, nope, not happening.

Today I soundly hit a wall and feel like crap. The crap in my lungs is like dried rubber cement and I'm sitting here on my o2 already. The antibiotics seem to be doing nothing right now either.

Tomorrow I work at 11 am. I have to be there at 9am to set up. I hope I can hold my shit together through the day. So today is a day of rest.

I'm weak and dreary enough that I just want to close my eyes and stop breathing. Literally that's what my mind is telling me it needs. Umm... NO.

We did take all the kids from here out to the goat property. I need to move some of these weanable kids. But that means making a phone call and I just don't have the energy for that right now.

No comments: