Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The nice thing about waking up early is I get so much done before I would even normally be UP.

I woke up an hour before my alarm went off and by the time it did I already had all my paperwork done, the milk samples ready to ship, my meds taken, blogs read, and babies fed. Right now it's just about the time we would normally go to milk and Greg is loading the car so we can go milk and then get feed.

And this weather could make up it's mind for fucks sake.

I mean I'm ok with the fact it rained. We did need it, it dried out way too soon for my liking, but 1.5" in a DAY... people.. NOOOOO we did not need to go from 0-60 in .50 sec. And yeterday? Fucking Lovely.... where was I? In a barn with 636 of my closest 4 legged friends. At least they are calm pretty girls to look at. *sigh*

Today I want to catch 2 yearlings (goats) because we have a show in a week and they are wild as hell... and the weather can't make up it's mind. Rain or Sun.... hummmm lets keep them guessing ALL morning. I mean it is only 8:40 but sheesh people I don't have ALL day. Well ok actually I do... but SHHH.

No comments: