Friday, September 19, 2008

Take a picture of yourself. Don't fix your hair. Don't edit.




Pfft. You're lucky I did this one. First.. my printer HATES all other USB related products and eats them upon plug in. THEN you have to figure out which button on the damn camera to press from the other side.... and the power button AIN'T it. (TWICE!!)

And NO editing? Are you nuts? O.M.G. I couldn't even cut out the background? However I did take off my 02 for the picture. Some things... just do not need to be recorded for all the internets. If I could have figured out how to hold the camera straight, press the correct button with one hand, I'd have flipped this shot the bird. I HATE to have my picture taken.

Sarah get away with it cuz I like her camera. She still gets lots of shots of me all cranky and stern looking.

2 comments:

Jen said...

It's nice to put a name with a face though!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you did THIS one? And I can't get a picture of you for begging.
I gotta tell you, you need to let me take more photos of you, because this one? ....
But I am thrilled you actually did it! I mean, if I did it, everyone should.
You're a good blogger.