Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sick

Grrr...

I coughed for 16 straight hours yesterday. While working. With a headache. By the end of the day my whole body ached and not from the cold I've been sporting but simply from coughing so damn long.

I gargled with hot salt water last night to try to sooth my savage throat. It didn't help. Neither did any of the other 101 things I tried.

My nose hurts so bad wearing my 02 hurts. It actually tingles enough to make me sneeze. Which makes me cough, again.

Today I have nothing to do except get this milk ready to ship. I really need to clean my kitchen and do laundry but screw that. I'm only doing what I have to do.

If it wasn't for my 2 legged children I would not be showing goats this weekend. I have 2 big jobs next week and cannot still be sick.

Must let puppy in, if she barks again I may kill her.

No comments: