Monday, July 9, 2007

Just call me Vampira. You know, minus the DD and the 13" waist.

I'm like a flat, fat Vampira but I can hit the jugular on a goat pretty darn well. I only lost the Vacuum on one blood vial and that was using needles I'd never used before. It's not a hard process, but can be intimidating if you've never done it before, or for a while.

I'm hoping to get enough done tomorrow that I can take Wednesday and do nothing.

NOTHING is ordered for the fair yet. Entries close on the 20th and we have no supplies AGAIN. Repeat after me: "I love this job."

*Gasp* Two new girls to work that are over 18. Holy shit, adults falling out of the sky. With my regulars, the newbies, I think my crew is full, again, holy shit?!
Now if we just had OH? SUPPLIES? Yeah, that would be nice.
Starting there next week. I'd start this week, but.... right.... NOTHING to work with!

Can you tell this gets old?

No comments: