Thursday, May 24, 2007

Quickly

Gee broke two school track and field records and has his name on the record board until another 5/6th grader can throw 64'6" in discus or 28'5" in shot put. He has another year to work on breaking his own record too.

Not seconds after sitting down from receiving his T&F awards the Basketball coach was on us like stink on shit to recruit him for the varsity team. I had to bite my cheek to keep from laughing out loud at him. We'll see.

The performance hall at Fortuna high is too small for the size of their band and choir. They preformed well and I was very glad I could make both events last night.

My truck is finished. The rental company got their asses chewed though. I loved the call from the body shop to the district office, "You need to update your training procedures."

I walked by Gee's cat and thought he was dead. I promptly woke him up and threatened to kill him!

No comments: